Our spectacular forest location means on warm and sunny days, you can enjoy safe outdoor dining on the terrace. But whether you’re dining outdoors or in, we will be following government social distancing guidelines at all times.
1. Our restaurant, bar and terrace will be open for socially distanced dining, with a ‘contactless’ in room dining option available too. To help, we will need to limit the number of guests at one time.
2. Our barns will be utilised as appropriate throughout this time, to ensure we can serve you and other guests safely and responsibly.
3. Before arrival, our team will contact you to discuss your dining preferences and update you on any processes that may be in place.
4. You can book a table through our OpenTable booking platform below or with our reception team. We kindly ask that you keep to your booked times, to ensure all guests can dine at a safe pace.
5. If you are staying with us, you will be offered a dining reservation prior to arrival. Should you change your mind, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible.
6. All of our menus will be available online, or alternatively we have single-use menus available; these are recycled after use. If you are staying with us, we would encourage you to keep your menu for the duration of your stay to reduce our impact on the environment.
7. During your stay, breakfast can be enjoyed a la carte style in our restaurant, in bed, or outdoors with our new ‘grab and go’ breakfast box. They’re great if you are on the move too.
8. Drinks can be ordered and collected from the bar, or alternatively our team will be providing table service in the first instance.
9. We’ve adopted a new 'contactless' approach to avoid the handling of cash, so we will only be accepting debit or credit card payments for the foreseeable future. Please note throughout your stay you can make room transfers if you have pre-authorised your card on arrival.
10. Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance to our restaurant and bar for you to use as needed.
11. We have created separate entrance and exit points to keep a safe guest flow; these may not always be the most direct routes, but they are the safest.
12. If you are not staying with us, please note we require you to have a table reservation prior to arrival. Our team will contact you to discuss your dining preferences and confirm any special requests.
If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone your reservation with us.
Please note your contact details may be used for the governments test and trace service, in the interest of keeping us all safe.