We are still providing the warm welcome you’d expect from us, it’s just that things at the Manor may look a little different.
1. If you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not enter the Manor or our estate as this puts other guests and our team at risk. Instead we ask that you call or email us to postpone your stay.
2. Any of our guests displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave.
3. We have put in place new signage on arrival and throughout the Manor detailing new guidelines and directions for one-way routes, to help protect you and our team.
4. We ask that you understand the need for a contactless infrared temperature check on arrival. We'll be temperature checking our team regularly too. This is in the interest of all our wellbeing.
5. Our check-in process has been made ‘contactless’ and more streamlined with most of your check-in complete before arrival. You’ll just need to collect your room key cards and pre-authorise a card should you wish to charge to your room during your stay. We have put up a counter top screen on our reception desk too, to keep us all safe. During your stay, you can contact reception by dialling ‘0’ from your room.
6. We have increased the number of hand sanitiser stations near entrances, exits and reception for you to use on arrival and throughout your stay.
7. We’ve adopted a new ‘contactless’ approach to avoid the handling of cash, so we will only be accepting debit or credit card payments for the foreseeable future. Please note throughout your stay you can make room transfers if you have pre-authorised your card on arrival.
8. You will find we have put in place new floor markings, so we can all keep our social distance and follow the government guidelines.
9. You will see proactive cleaning of areas throughout the day, regular cleaning of high touch points including door handles and surfaces. You may come into contact with our electrostatic spraying, this will be happening in reception and guest areas throughout at key times to keep our clean surfaces disinfected.
10. Our luggage handling offer, welcome tour, and early check-in or late check-out have been put on hold for the safety of all, however we are still pleased to assist however we can with safety in mind.
Please note your contact details may be used for the governments test and trace service, in the interest of keeping us all safe.
|Gold 0+ points||Platinum 2,500+ points||Black 10,000+ points|
|Exclusive members only offers|
|Complimentary upgrade at check-in (when booked direct)|
|10% off cycle hire with Forest Leisure Cycling|
|15% off hotel bar drinks from 4pm-7pm|
|Up to 50% off Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway tickets|
|Up to 30% off Beaulieu National Motor Museum tickets|
|Up to 25% off Buckler’s Hard tickets|
|Up to 33% off New Forest Wildlife Park tickets|
|Up to 25% off Marwell Zoo tickets|
|10% off lunch bill at Burley Manor and The Drift Inn (Monday - Saturday)|
|Birthday treat - complimentary fizz when you dine and room upgrade (in month of birthday and when booked direct)|
|Choice of complimentary morning newspaper|
|Early check-in and late check-out privileges|
|10% off accommodation (when booked direct)|
|1015% off Temple Spa treatments||10%||15%|
|1015% off food||10%||15%|
|15% off drink||15%|
|10% off conference & events|
*All benefits are subject to availability and terms & conditions, attraction tickets must be purchased direct with us to receive discounts